8:00am - 5:00pm
203.458.4200 Guilford Office
203.288.1623 Hamden Office
For Professionals in Home Care Services
VNA Community Healthcare strives to make your job easier and less confusing. We offer:
- free presentations by professionals with updates on CT healthcare services and best practices
- a wide range of "Tools for Professionals"
- special section to help physicians with Medicare home healthcare rules and referrral form
Spring 2015 Professional Programs
- Health Educator Best Practices and Networking with Ellen Liskov, RD and Certified Diabetes Educator. Tuesday, April 28.
- Taste of Spring Fundraiser at New Haven Country Club. Tuesday, May 12.
- Memoir of psychologist's harrowing, heroic, and redeeming story of her battle with mental illness, and her triumph in overcoming it. Smoking Cigarettes, Eating Glass. Wednesday, May 20.
Introducing Community House Calls
Community House Calls is designed to help physicians care for chronically ill patients who cannot get out for medical visits. APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) Cate Sheahan will offer preventive care and chronic disease management in the home. This service is billed to Medicare Part B and is separate from regular Medicare Home Care services.
Learn more: 203.458.4290.
Read more updates from our Spring 2015 Professional Newsletter.
Home Health Services:
- Medical Surgical Nursing Care
- Physical Rehabilitation in the Home
- Home Health Aides
- Psychiatric Nursing Care
- Maternal Child Health
- Private Duty Nursing
- Social Work
Continuing Services thru LIFETIME Care at Home:
- Live-in Care
- Personal Care
- Activity Assistance
- Safety Monitoring
Let Us Answer Your Questions
If you did not find what you were looking for, or if you have suggestions for other things we can include, please let us know. Contact Us.
VNA Community Healthcare serve Greater New Haven and Middlesex counties as an independent, nonprofit organization, state licensed and Medicare certified.
Medicare Homebound regulations
PDF Document, 193 kB
Post Acute Care letter
PDF Document, 2272 kB
Helping a family member cope with dementia care
Staying home with VNA Community Healthcare support